This dish just screams summer. The fresh crab alongside heaps of parsley, chilli, garlic and lemon will have everyone coming back for more.
Timings: 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 200g linguine
- 3 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 diced red chilli
- Half a glass of white wine
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 1 dressed crab (or one large tin of crab meat)
- Zest of two lemons (you will need them after to dress the final dish with lemon juice)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Start off by putting the pasta on to boil.
- In a saucepan fry off the sliced garlic cloves and red chilli in the oil for a couple of minutes until they are starting to crisp up.
- Remove from the pan until the pasta is cooked.
- Drain the pasta and add to the saucepan with the chill and garlic. Put back on the heat and pour in the white wine, lemon zest, crab and half the parsley.
- Heat through for a couple minutes before removing from the heat and seasoning to taste.
- Scatter over the remaining chopped parsley and serve with a slice of lemon