I mean for us the answer is obvious, but its over to the public to decide. On 23rd May the second Meat vs Fish contest is coming to Flat Iron Square all in aid of Hospitality Action.
The evening centres around 10 restaurant dishes, including Wright Brothers, The Other Naughty Piglets and Hawksmoor, with the public having the opportunity to sample them and vote on their favourite dish of the night. News to us is that all the ingredients are responsibly sourced!
Last year seafood came top, with a crab and samphire dish created by Anglo’s executive fish. The Change Group, organisers of the event, donated over £5,000 to Action Against Hunger and this year organisers are set to beat it.
We’ve got our hands on a pair of tickets, thanks to The Change Group, which we are giving away to one of our readers (hoping you vote fish of course). Along with your tickets each ticket gets a free drink and a free meat and fish dish.
Just add a comment, and be following us of course, on our Instagram post here.
If you aren’t a lucky winner you can still get your hands on a ticket here – hope to see you there!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or over
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this Promotion but you do need a valid Instagram account and access to the internet
- Promotion Period: You can enter between 20:00 GMT on 13th of May 2018 until 22.00 GMT on 16th May 2018
- To Enter:
- Log onto your Instagram account then follow @gillsgillsgills on Instagram if you don’t already; then comment under the promotional post with your favourite fish dish. You will need to continue to follow @gillsgillsgills after the end of the Promotion Period so that we can contact you if you are selected as a winner. Please ensure your profile is on ‘Public.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once, during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: 2 x tickets to Meat vs Fish, Flat Iron Square with one meat dish voucher and one fish dish voucher per person.
- Winner Selection: Will be done at random by a third party.
- Contacting the Winners: We’ll contact the winner via a direct message on Instagram within 2 working days of the draw. If you’re our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 1 day otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for something else or a cash or other alternative.